Back to Blog
Happy Earth Day! This wonderful day has gained popularity since it’s founding in 1970 but some people still wonder how their can do their part to celebrate our planet.
Here’s a few ways to get involved:
1. Volunteer with a local organization to participate in neighborhood cleanups, gardening events, or marches. These events all spread awareness and actively help us move forward in our quest for a more sustainable planet. You could also do this with a group of friends or neighbors. Any effort counts!
2. #GoGreen . Do things around the house to conserve energy and save money like turning off the power for an hour, unplugging any devices that aren’t in use, and shopping for eco-friendly products. You’ll be happy you did and so will your wallet!
3. Check on and support community members affected by natural disasters or other hardships. You can do this by providing them with immediate needs (ex: food and water), fund raising, or collecting and distributing information that can link them to things like access to medical care and support services.
4. Visit local businesses that support sustainable living such as farmers markets.
5. Learn more about Earth, the environment, and climate change.
Have suggestions on ways to celebrate Earth Day? Comment below!
#EarthDay #Volunteering #Environment #SustainableLiving #DoGood #GoGreen #Earth #Impact #Climate #HappyEarthDay #Blog #Tips